Hiking TraIl nearby Los Cedros population.
The largest locality in the area is Chapala
, with a population of 20,323 persons, at a distance of 12.600 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Los Cedros
(2,416 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.273 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,649 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,302 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,948 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.819 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.460 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.816.