Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Alhaurín de la Torre population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 11.103 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alhaurín de la Torre
(35,114 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.533 kilometers.
- Min height: 50 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 159 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 90 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.791 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.630 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.645.