Hiking TraIl nearby Baie-Saint-Paul population.
The largest locality in the area is Saguenay
, with a population of 143,692 persons, at a distance of 98.699 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Baie-Saint-Paul
(7,288 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.315 kilometers.
- Min height: 512 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 926 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 721 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.597 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.687 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.278.