Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cabra del Santo Cristo population.
The largest locality in the area is Jódar
, with a population of 12,157 persons, at a distance of 17.971 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabra del Santo Cristo
(2,239 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.944 kilometers.
- Min height: 758 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,197 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 978 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.151 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.728 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 36.584.