Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Sallanches
, with a population of 16,725 persons, at a distance of 20.613 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.044 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,022 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,453 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,242 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.140 %.
- Average slope downhill: -26.574 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.085.