Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 273.026 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.271 kilometers.
- Min height: 87 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 916 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 504 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.134 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.544 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.794.