Hiking TraIl nearby Santiago population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago
, with a population of 4,837,295 persons, at a distance of 1.944 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.625 kilometers.
- Min height: 576 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 585 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.390 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.635 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.717.