Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Guadalix de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Colmenar Viejo
, with a population of 43,700 persons, at a distance of 9.287 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadalix de la Sierra
(4,970 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.702 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,015 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,404 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,159 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.184 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.380 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.494.