Hiking TraIl nearby San Martín de los Andes population.
The largest locality in the area is San Carlos de Bariloche
, with a population of 95,394 persons, at a distance of 125.567 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Martín de los Andes
(23,519 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.629 kilometers.
- Min height: 685 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,911 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,345 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 29.057 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.454 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 99.182.