Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Demanda, Urbión, Cebollera y Cameros natural area, in España and Anguiano population.
The largest locality in the area is Baños de Río Tobía
, with a population of 1,698 persons, at a distance of 9.673 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Anguiano
(531 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.832 kilometers.
- Min height: 630 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,427 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,005 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.281 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.060 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.345.