Hiking TraIl nearby Cerro De Guisando natural area, in España and San Martín de Valdeiglesias population.
The largest locality in the area is San Martín de Valdeiglesias
, with a population of 6,965 persons, at a distance of 5.477 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.816 kilometers.
- Min height: 709 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,319 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,043 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.039 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.552 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.608.