Hiking TraIl nearby San Juan Cosalá population.
The largest locality in the area is Chapala
, with a population of 20,323 persons, at a distance of 18.178 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Juan Cosalá
(6,319 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.684 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,561 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,756 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,065 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.061 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.101 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 86.603.