Hiking TraIl nearby Supatá population.
The largest locality in the area is Pacho
, with a population of 16,698 persons, at a distance of 15.403 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Supatá
(1,907 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.358 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,790 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,472 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,775 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.192 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.362 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.500.