Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 26.895 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.792 kilometers.
- Min height: 668 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 897 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 764 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.842 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.579 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.602.