Hiking TraIl nearby Ile de Fontchopine natural area, in Francia and Cénac-et-Saint-Julien population.
The largest locality in the area is Sarlat-la-Canéda
, with a population of 11,126 persons, at a distance of 10.963 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cénac-et-Saint-Julien
(1,133 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.640 kilometers.
- Min height: 69 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 193 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 103 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.775 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.238 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.900.