Hiking TraIl nearby Río Quípar natural area, in España and Cehegín population.
The largest locality in the area is Caravaca
, with a population of 26,415 persons, at a distance of 7.228 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cehegín
(16,235 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.935 kilometers.
- Min height: 592 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 737 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 672 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.990 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.892 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.411.