Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Castril natural area, in España and La Iruela population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 4.213 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Iruela
(1,824 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.728 kilometers.
- Min height: 923 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,558 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,321 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.494 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.444 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.715.