Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva Cerdaña natural area, in España and Montán population.
The largest locality in the area is Jérica
, with a population of 1,542 persons, at a distance of 9.230 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Montán
(332 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.699 kilometers.
- Min height: 871 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,149 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 990 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.590 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.527 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.337.