Hiking TraIl nearby Valles Occidentales natural area, in España and Ansó population.
The largest locality in the area is Canfranc
, with a population of 589 persons, at a distance of 21.795 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ansó
(519 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.219 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,128 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,328 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,570 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.492 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.990 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 119.185.