Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Irta natural area, in España and Santa Magdalena de Pulpis population.
The largest locality in the area is Benicarló
, with a population of 26,655 persons, at a distance of 13.669 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santa Magdalena de Pulpis
(836 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.202 kilometers.
- Min height: 123 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 426 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 267 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.710 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.137 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.583.