Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 2.318 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.820 kilometers.
- Min height: 175 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 211 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 192 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.135 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.013 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.264.