Hiking TraIl nearby Río Quípar natural area, in España and Cehegín population.
The largest locality in the area is Caravaca
, with a population of 26,415 persons, at a distance of 6.144 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cehegín
(16,235 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.709 kilometers.
- Min height: 537 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 678 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.724 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.514 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.400.