Hiking TraIl nearby Valle de Iruelas natural area, in España and Casillas population.
The largest locality in the area is Sotillo de la Adrada
, with a population of 4,188 persons, at a distance of 3.716 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Casillas
(838 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.575 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,082 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,755 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,381 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.515 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.739 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.703.