Hiking TraIl nearby Soto de Campo Allende natural area, in España and Cáseda population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 9.543 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cáseda
(1,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.431 kilometers.
- Min height: 381 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 567 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 445 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.480 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.903 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.458.