Hiking TraIl nearby Río Ceballos population.
The largest locality in the area is Cosquín
, with a population of 19,070 persons, at a distance of 17.441 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Río Ceballos
(16,632 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.887 kilometers.
- Min height: 800 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,135 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 932 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.398 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.745 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.997.