Hiking TraIl nearby Cortados y cantiles de los ríos Jarama y Manzanares natural area, in España and Vaciamadrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Coslada
, with a population of 90,280 persons, at a distance of 12.098 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vaciamadrid
(68,405 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.031 kilometers.
- Min height: 533 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 591 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 554 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.981 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.671 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.049.