Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 29.798 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.307 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,350 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,546 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,449 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.920 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.535 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.453.