Hiking TraIl nearby Charca de Zeluán y Ensenada de Llodero natural area, in España and Avilés population.
The largest locality in the area is Avilés
, with a population of 84,242 persons, at a distance of 2.024 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.669 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 89 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 40 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.438 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.169 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.464.