Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sarrià-Sant Gervasi population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 6.417 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.244 kilometers.
- Min height: 110 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 453 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 266 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.382 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.368 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.464.