Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Benalmádena population.
The largest locality in the area is Mijas
, with a population of 73,787 persons, at a distance of 8.765 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benalmádena
(58,854 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.437 kilometers.
- Min height: 274 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 493 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 398 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.564 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.397 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.936.