Hiking TraIl nearby Acandí population.
The largest locality in the area is Necoclí
, with a population of 10,835 persons, at a distance of 71.703 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Acandí
(4,840 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.747 kilometers.
- Min height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 51 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.875 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.793 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.664.