Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Boumort natural area, in España and Coll de Nargó population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 28.475 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coll de Nargó
(601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.573 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,130 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,067 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,658 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.285 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.942 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 80.889.