Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and San Agustín de Guadalix population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 1.634 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.214 kilometers.
- Min height: 632 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 848 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 742 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.170 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.490 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.338.