Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama natural area, in España and Canillas de Albaida population.
The largest locality in the area is Canillas de Aceituno
, with a population of 2,241 persons, at a distance of 9.809 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Canillas de Albaida
(797 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.155 kilometers.
- Min height: 531 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 877 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 671 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.531 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.485 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.132.