Hiking TraIl nearby Montaña de Azufre natural area, in España and Mazo population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Llanos de Aridane
, with a population of 20,766 persons, at a distance of 18.997 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mazo
(4,805 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.296 kilometers.
- Min height: 386 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 442 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 412 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.383 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.029 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.636.