Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sant Cugat del Vallès population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 6.948 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Cugat del Vallès
(79,253 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.942 kilometers.
- Min height: 171 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 417 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 265 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.244 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.466 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.839.