Hiking TraIl nearby Curso Medio del Río Guadarrama y su entorno natural area, in España and Boadilla del Monte population.
The largest locality in the area is Las Rozas de Madrid
, with a population of 86,340 persons, at a distance of 9.843 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boadilla del Monte
(43,414 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.366 kilometers.
- Min height: 632 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 694 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 655 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.747 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.395 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.601.