Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 272.869 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.792 kilometers.
- Min height: 56 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 170 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 106 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.465 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.168 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.778.