Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Las Tablas population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 3.295 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Tablas
(3,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.487 kilometers.
- Min height: 663 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 866 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 725 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.868 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.171 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.763.