Hiking TraIl nearby Río Tambre natural area, in España and Touro population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 19.265 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Touro
(4,574 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.246 kilometers.
- Min height: 247 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 382 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 315 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.967 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.810 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.141.