Hiking TraIl nearby Río Narcea natural area, in España and Grado population.
The largest locality in the area is Llanera
, with a population of 13,776 persons, at a distance of 17.356 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Grado
(11,033 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.159 kilometers.
- Min height: 42 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 645 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 224 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.328 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.365 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.074.