Hiking TraIl nearby Haya de Nabala natural area, in España and Garralda population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 20.107 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Garralda
(190 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.991 kilometers.
- Min height: 498 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 959 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 754 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.375 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.238 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.476.