Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla-Deza natural area, in España and Ribeira population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 17.705 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ribeira
(27,518 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.024 kilometers.
- Min height: 86 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 326 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 217 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.755 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.734 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.323.