Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas Del Río Tera y Afluentes natural area, in España and Peque population.
The largest locality in the area is Villardeciervos
, with a population of 514 persons, at a distance of 9.469 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peque
(171 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 28.343 kilometers.
- Min height: 798 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 981 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 908 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.291 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.310 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.079.