Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas Del Río Tera y Afluentes natural area, in España and Peque population.
The largest locality in the area is Villardeciervos
, with a population of 514 persons, at a distance of 9.482 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peque
(171 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 29.346 kilometers.
- Min height: 797 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 984 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 910 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.205 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.429 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.649.