Hiking TraIl nearby Río Narcea natural area, in España and Grado population.
The largest locality in the area is Grado
, with a population of 11,033 persons, at a distance of 7.768 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.502 kilometers.
- Min height: 39 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 343 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 107 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.792 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.897 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.572.