Hiking TraIl nearby Río Támega natural area, in España and Laza population.
The largest locality in the area is Verín
, with a population of 14,391 persons, at a distance of 14.679 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Laza
(1,771 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 32.756 kilometers.
- Min height: 462 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 947 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 683 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.416 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.938 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.823.