Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Monda population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 13.183 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Monda
(2,078 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.979 kilometers.
- Min height: 440 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 582 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 508 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.728 %.
- Average slope downhill: -42.722 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.236.