Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 0.903 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.460 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,513 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,260 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,899 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.948 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.615 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 60.123.