Hiking TraIl nearby Cingles de Bertí natural area, in España and Aiguafreda population.
The largest locality in the area is Bigues i Riells
, with a population of 7,175 persons, at a distance of 9.897 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aiguafreda
(2,308 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.567 kilometers.
- Min height: 406 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,097 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 783 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.893 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.752 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.183.